7 random possibly little known facts about me:
1. Although I am not colorblind, I can’t tell which colors go with which when I get dressed.
2. I love old black and white movies, especially horror movies.
3. I became a vegetarian five years ago when my favorite NYC meat-serving deli closed. They have sinced reopened
and I have been to the new location, I still have not eaten meat.
4. I don’t like driving with passengers in my car.
5. I have served on a US Federal Grand Jury.
6. I like visiting the graves of famous people. (Like HERE and HERE and many more.)
7. I have been collecting Disney memorabilia for over thirty years. This is a small part of my collection. (This is in my house.)
Even with 7 chances, it’s hard to top that Disney room. It threatens to give me nightmares whenever I see that picture.
I’ll see what I can do though.
Hhhhmmmm…I wasn’rt scared until I saw the room. Holy guacamole Batman!
zero plus nine is nine. yes! this is the place to come when you want to feel smart at math.
you tagged me! i’m honored. i’ll play…
Hey! I got tagged to do this earlier this week! I would have done it, if I hadn’t have already. Thanks for thinking of me! Also, I sort of find the disney room disturbing… except for if I made a room of toys…it would look similar.
and i don’t sort of think you’re funny… you just are
Yay! And we learn a little more about the elusive josh pincus is crying 🙂
Love the disney room!
I love being your favorite corporate artisan. And I kinda think you are funny… sometimes.